iPhone jailbreak enters a new era this week, since anyone can use the latest jailbreak software directly from the Safari browser without having to install anything on their own computer.
iOS hackers from 25pp have created a special application that allows users to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 directly from Safari on iPhone, simply by accessing a web page and accepting/installing the application that allows to exploit your terminal. Although the procedure for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak has been greatly simplified, we are still talking about a tethered jailbreak solution, so you have to accept all the problems generated by repeating the procedure of jailbreak every time you reboot the device.
Before following the jailbreak procedure for iOS 9.3.3 using Safari, you need to backup of your data through iTunes or iCloud, because if the procedure will not work, you will need to do a restore and lose all data in the device, so it is best to avoid this unpleasant situation. Considering how the procedure works, there are small chances like this to happen, but it’s always good to be prepared.
Also, you should disable Find My iPhone and possibly a PIN that you have set for your card, and that’s because the style in which the jailbreak was developed may cause problems in conditions like this.
You can jailbreak only on iPhone 5s, 6, 6Plus, 6s, 6s Plus and iPhone SE running iOS 9.3.3 – iOS 9.2
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Using Safari
- First, open Safari App on iPhone;
- Access this web page [http://j.25pp.com/ota_tutorial.html];
- When you receive the message that says Open this page in “App Store”, select options Open;
- Now you will see a message like sslapi.25pp.com would like to install ‘PP’. Choose the option Install and the PP application will be installed in your iPhone;
- Go to Settings > General > Device Management and trust the certificate that is displayed (ex. Beijing Hong Yuan…..). Note that the certificate should last you one year;
- Open the PP app icon appeared on the Home screen, accept the sending of notifications and press the button to jailbreak, then lock the iPhone;
- In LockScreen you will see notifications that will confirm each step that PP app makes and after Cydia will be installed successfully you will see a notification. Your iPhone will restart with an active jailbreak;